Move GitHub issues

Konzertheld

Aug 25, 2016, 5:28:15 PM8/25/16
to habari-dev
Hey there,

there have been thoughts of moving issues in GitHub from habari/habari to habari/system for a long time. Most issues are actually related to the system repo und should therefore stay there, but we started putting them in the habari repo somewhen and have continued to do so in lack of a good solution. I had a new idea which I put in a comment under the ticket, feel free to leave your opinion here or there. https://github.com/habari/habari/issues/444#issuecomment-242545808

I volunteer to do all the work, I would just like some approval because it will be very hard to revert that process.

Christian

Michael Bishop

Aug 25, 2016, 5:29:10 PM8/25/16
to habar...@googlegroups.com
+1
> --

Chris J. Davis

Aug 25, 2016, 9:32:22 PM8/25/16
to habar...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me as well.

Sent from my iPhone

Konzertheld

Sep 3, 2016, 4:51:30 PM9/3/16
to habari-dev
It turned out the script lacks essential features and there is much more manual work required than expected. Because the solution we aimed at would not have been perfect anyway and because there is no strong agreement on the necessity of this, I did not move all the issues, just plugin and theme issues. See GitHub issue for further information and discussion.