Site back up

Chris J Davis

Oct 9, 2015, 3:23:22 PM10/9/15
to Habari Dev
Not sure if anyone other than me cares, but the site is back up. Hopefully it will stay up.

Les Henderson

Oct 9, 2015, 6:30:43 PM10/9/15
to habar...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad the site is back. On that sad note about caring, I'd like to offer any supporter of Habari the opportunity to download all of the forum content on Habarians which, although I spent many months accumulating, got only a poke in the eye for my efforts.

I won't expend the time cleaning it up much unless someone cares enough to at least archive it. I will however save a copy before I let the domain expires regardless, so just ask, even if it's years from now.

If you happen to want the domain and content it would just have to be one of the core people who get it. No charge.

All the best, regardless.

Les

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 3:23 PM, Chris J Davis <c...@chrisjdavis.org> wrote:
Not sure if anyone other than me cares, but the site is back up. Hopefully it will stay up.

David Golding

Nov 4, 2015, 9:23:54 AM11/4/15
to habari-dev
Encouraged to see that both sites are running. Although code examples arent looking particularily well at http://habariproject.org/en/api/plugin/retrieving-posts

Chris J. Davis

Nov 4, 2015, 11:01:07 AM11/4/15
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that has been an issue for a while. Next on the list of things to look at I guess.

Sent from my iPhone