Gyaan....

adit

May 12, 2011, 5:19:29 AM5/12/11
to H3-22anmol
Good one just wanted to share this story with you guys:

Presence of Mind:

In a shop a man asked for 1/2 kg of butter.
The salesperson, a young boy, said that only 1kg packs were available
in the shop, but the customer insisted on buying only 1/2 kg. So the
boy went inside to the manager's room and said "An idiot outside wants
to buy only 1/2 kg of butter". To his surprise, the customer was
standing behind him. So the boy added immediately, "And this gentleman
wants to buy the other half!!!!!!".

After the customer left, the manager said "You have saved your
position by being clever enough at the right time. Where do you come
from? To this the boy said, "I come from Mexico. The place consists of
only prostitutes and football players!!!!!".

The manager replied coldly, "My wife is also from Mexico". To this the
boy asked excitedly, "Oh yeah? Which team does she play for?

"Believe in your presence of mind and never panic".

Deep

May 12, 2011, 5:36:31 AM5/12/11
to H3-22anmol
Jeth Ji

Aap ka presence of mind bhi bahut achachha hai...
I really appreciate ....

adit

May 12, 2011, 5:50:56 AM5/12/11
to H3-22anmol
Dhanyavaad...:)

Presence of mind ke baare mein to chintu ka bhi koi jawab nahi.......

Kabhi bhi baat karte karte kuch gadbad ho jaaye to badi safai se cover
kar leta hai.....is baat se to i think sabhi agree karenge.....

specially saivy...:P

Chintu

May 12, 2011, 6:21:44 AM5/12/11
to H3-22anmol
hihihihihihihi .... y nly saivy ??? :P

adit

May 12, 2011, 6:48:55 AM5/12/11
to H3-22anmol
kyuki tum usko sabse jyaada banate ho....:P

Chintu

May 12, 2011, 6:50:57 AM5/12/11
to H3-22anmol
hummmmmmmmm ... sedhi shadi ladki hai bichari jaldi bun jati hai :)

adit

May 12, 2011, 7:26:35 AM5/12/11
to H3-22anmol
woh bhi hai is group mein......idea soch lena pehle hi baat sambhaalne
ka...:P

adit

May 12, 2011, 7:34:20 AM5/12/11
to H3-22anmol
Kuch aur TP:

Teacher: Translate - Bazaar mein goliyan chal rahi hain.
Santa: The Tablets are walking in the market.
Interviewer: What is skeleton?
Santa: Skeleton is a person who started dieting but forgot to stop
it..!!!
Santa sent SMS to his BOSS: Me sick, no work.
Boss SMS back: When I am sick I kiss my wife try it.
Two hours later Santa sms 2 boss: Me ok, ur wife very sweet.
Santa ki chatri me hole tha, kisine pucha, umbrella mein hole kyu?
Sardar bola: Oye barish ruk jayegi to pata kaise chalega.
Santa: Why has the Govt. fixed voting age 18yrs & marriage age 21yrs?
Banta: Govt. ko pata hai ki desh sambhalna aasan hai, lekin biwi ko
nahi.

Banta: Pareshan lag rahe ho.
Santa: Yaar baap ban ne wala hu.
Banta: Yeh to khushi ki baat hai.
Santa: Lekin biwi ko nahi pata.

Santa bada dukhi tha, kisi ne pucha itni tension me kyon ho?
Santa: Ek dost ko 3 lac plastic surgery k liye diye the, ab use
pehchan nahin pa raha

********* THE BEST ONE ! ! ! ! !

Driver: Sir ji, petrol khatam ho gaya , gaadi aage nahi ja sakti.
Banta: Chalo Phir, wapis le chalo.

Santa: Wo dekh teri biwi ko saanp kaat raha hai.
Banta: Are tension mat le, Jeher bharwane aya hoga...

Banta: Kal Muje 10 logo ne Peeta.
Santa: Phir tune kya kiya?
Banta: Maine kaha salon ek-ek karke aao.
Santa: Phir?
Banta: Phir kya, Salon ne ek-ek karke dubara Peeta !

Inspector to Banta: Faansi se pehle, bata teri antim ichha kya hai?
Banta: Mere pair upar aur sir neeche kar k faansi de do..!