IllegalStateException on h2o.init() inside docker environment

Oliver Pfau

Oct 26, 2020, 3:27:49 AM10/26/20
to H2O Open Source Scalable Machine Learning - h2ostream

for testing H2O I run autoML inside a docker container with the provided H2O docker file. This worked so far but since I installed the system once again on 23th of october, I the following exception on h2o.init() with python:

h2o.exceptions.H2OServerError: Server process terminated with error code 1: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Client version of the library cannot be used to start a local H2O instance. Use h2o.connect() instead. at water.H2OApp.main(H2OApp.java:6)

The H2O version is 3.32.0.1 and has not changed. Any idea what is wrong?

Regards Oli