Licence key?

roimi omosewo

Dec 20, 2020, 6:17:59 PM12/20/20
to h2os...@googlegroups.com
Please how much can we purchase for h2o ai driverless?
Can we work on h2o driverless without purchasing it?
Secondly what the different between h20 ai and h2o driverless?
Does it mean we should move from the former to the later.thanks

Tom Kraljevic

Dec 21, 2020, 1:06:30 PM12/21/20
to H2O Open Source Scalable Machine Learning - h2ostream

hi,

the documentation for h2o-3 open source, driverless ai (which is commercial) and other products from h2o.ai (the company) is available at http://docs.h2o.ai, which is probably a good place to start looking for intro information.
both platforms have lots of users and many people/companies use them both.

for commercial licensing questions about driverless ai, please write to sa...@h2o.ai.

tom