Custom Metrics and Distribution Function Information

Kerri Rapes

Oct 23, 2020, 11:21:07 AM10/23/20
to h2os...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I'm Kerri, I'm a Data Scientist and lead of the Fraud team at Sendwave. We would like to implement H2O into our pipeline but require specific prioritization of our False Negatives. I believe this would be a great case for the custom_metric_func and custom_distribuition_func but I'm having trouble finding enough documentation to completely understand what is happening is these classes, how the methods are being called, what the different variables are.

I've worked through the tutorials in the github repo but still struggle to 100% comprehend. Do you have any documentation, source code, examples, webinars, etc you can point me to? Or is there someone I can talk to to clear up the gray areas?

Thanks in advance,

Kerri
facebook
linkedin

Kerri Rapes (she/her)

Risk Team Lead | Sendwave

+56 9 4907 6529
ke...@sendwave.com
www.sendwave.com

Tom Kraljevic

Oct 23, 2020, 11:46:00 AM10/23/20
to Kerri Rapes, h2os...@googlegroups.com

hi,

here is a good doc to look at.
it contains some references to other resources in the github repo.

the examples show the custom metric being written as a python class, and underneath the hood h2o-3 is evaluating it using jython.

thanks,
tom