Please I need your response

Rotimi Omosewo

Dec 20, 2020, 6:38:20 PM12/20/20
to h2os...@googlegroups.com
I am a graduate of computer science ,I love machine learning,deep learning and artificial intelligence, am still struggle to know deep learning cos the python libraries are much and still counting like,keras ,tensor flow,pytorch NLP etc.
This is tedious and time consuming.
I come across of h2o ai ,it really love it cos we can code it and also you can also use its python Jupiter and not doing the coding.
I find it attractive and I want to stay on it.
I like it for the fact that I can do deep learning with my CPU sparingly.
And no need for code too.
Can I go for it .
And lastly I want to do my master and I don't want to do master in data science or master in machine learning.
I want to do another course but at the same time I will be mastering my machine learning/data science on my way.
Is it possible?
Can I go ahead with it or .....?
Thanks