H2o Cluster Linux & Windows File System

Chris Petersen

Aug 30, 2021, 8:56:49 AM8/30/21
to H2O Open Source Scalable Machine Learning - h2ostream
I have a cluster with my main computer as a windows computer and several linux servers.  I am trying to form a cluster, which I can do.  The problem is importing a file to the cluster.  I can't find a way to reference the same file in both windows and linux.  I have file sharing, but can't reference the same path.  I even tried changing the setwd() in the windows machine to F:/ , then sharing a file named /mnt/shareF/File.csv that is mounted to /mnt/shareF (should be the same file location).  I also tried just File.csv and moving the file around to common places (root & C:/).  How do you reference the same file in both a windows machine and linux?