C/C++ or Python implementation of GBM scoring function based on MOJO/POJO models

jahangi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2020, 10:18:23 PM9/14/20
to H2O Open Source Scalable Machine Learning - h2ostream
Hello H2O experts,

I have trained GBM models with h2o and have generated mojo and pojo models. Is there any scoring function written completely in C/C++ or python (not depending on h2o-genmodel.jar) that reads a given mojo or pojo file?

I saw the following link and I wasn't sure if it is what I am looking for.

Driverless AI MOJO Scoring Pipeline - C++ Runtime with Python and R Wrappers:

Please advise. Thanks!

Best,
Ehsan