Re: Meeting in London

Message has been deleted

maggie beigel

Nov 11, 2011, 4:28:36 PM11/11/11
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I would not realistically be able to a meeting in London, I'm afraid. Too far away and I'm too poor. If Mdme Legs cannot make it either, I think Sol would be an excellent choice.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Vip <laurah...@gmail.com> wrote:
At the meeting on Monday Robbie asked if he could arrange a meeting in London between a few people, and he would like it if a CE could be there. There's been no date set but it will be at a weekend.

We obviously have some geography problems, as well as some travelling problems (I can no longer realistically get down to London and back in a day).

Solnushka has volunteered to go in our place if none of the CEs can make it (she lives in London so transport is much easier for her), but I thought I'd make sure we all got the message in case one of us was able to go.

I know that I (Vip), Asterlil, Witty, Bel and lil aren't able to make it - Mags or 2legs, is this something that you would be able to do or shall I go ahead and offically ask Sol?

Vip

--
magwitch

Steve Makin

Nov 11, 2011, 4:35:38 PM11/11/11
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
This is the public google group, did you mean to send it here.
--
Steve Makin / Z / Dr Zen
Chief herder of cats for h2g2c2

Vip

Nov 12, 2011, 10:32:32 AM11/12/11
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
Uh. no. It's not like it's secret information or anything, but no.

*swear*

Sorry everyone.

Mark Faben

Nov 14, 2011, 4:23:59 PM11/14/11
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
I could probably make it, but probably wouldn't be any use as I've
really not a clue what is happening, and haven't actually done any CE
stuff as yet...and don't really know what the other CE are doing so
couldn't really contribute anything anyhow I guess...

2legs/mark

--
Mark Faben

Web: http://www.accessibilitytester.com