We have been attacked by cheap tinned meat, we're sorry about this

Steve Makin

Dec 16, 2011, 5:29:21 PM12/16/11
to h2g2communityconsortium
Hello Friends of h2g2.

A number of people who are members of this group have received e mails which appear to be spam. First of all we're sorry about this. We're going through the members list and are looking for worms.

I'm sure that you're all back on h2g2  now, instead of posting on here! But of course we're all grateful for your support and the vital role this group has played in saving h2g2.

In case you haven't noticed : we did it!

--
Steve Makin / Z / Dr Zen
Chief herder of cats for h2g2c2

Martin Bezemer aka Haragai (U14769281)

Dec 17, 2011, 4:33:01 AM12/17/11
to h2g2communityconsortium
No worries I think we all recognize the packaging as soon as we see
it.
The beauty of Google is that they let you label it as such and use
this feedback to enhance their filter.

Cheers!
Martin a.k.a. Haragai
-- on extended leave from h2g2 because of a lot of work.

Paul W. Harvey

Dec 17, 2011, 1:05:52 PM12/17/11
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
If the Spam-mail is the one I think it is, then rest assured I did
*not* click on the link they provided.

I have enough problems with my anti-virus software as it is -- it
deletes things like Microsoft office and Internet Explorer, while
failing to detect real viruses. :-/

Paul