Not able to get on h2g2 this afternoon

The Thinker

Jan 21, 2012, 10:29:27 AM1/21/12
to h2g2communityconsortium
From around 3pm I have been able to get on to h2g2 and when I try to
go on I get this message: Server Application Error
The server has reached the maximum recovery limit for the application
during the processing of your request. Please contact the server
administrator for assistance.

I was able to go online earlier on today.

Paul W. Harvey

Jan 21, 2012, 10:37:52 AM1/21/12
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I tried to get on a fewminutes ago, and all I get is the message
"Internal Server Error." What a pity! I have just written a short
story that I wanted to post.

:-(

Paulh

Steve Dunkley

Jan 21, 2012, 10:39:09 AM1/21/12
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com

We're on it :-)

The Thinker

Jan 21, 2012, 10:43:27 AM1/21/12
to h2g2communityconsortium
Thanks Steve, I was started to worry that there was something wrong
with my computer.

On Jan 21, 3:39 pm, Steve Dunkley <steve.dunk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We're on it :-)
> On Jan 21, 2012 3:37 PM, "Paul W. Harvey" <pwhar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi.
>
> > I tried to get on a fewminutes ago, and all I get is the message
> > "Internal Server Error." What a pity! I have just written a short
> > story that I wanted to post.
>
> > :-(
>
> > Paulh

iti...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2012, 1:19:22 AM3/29/12
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com, keba...@gmail.com
28 Mar 2012, 10:00pm PDT

Getting that identical 'server error' message and so is Shagbark.

Evidently it's happened before.

Any idea what the problem is?

B GILDAY

Aug 19, 2012, 5:27:12 PM8/19/12
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Love

Has Roge been in touch with you yet reference my healh?

Let us know.

Bernard