Re :Re: Re :API design

pink.po...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2011, 11:19:45 AM9/29/11
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
Hmm no reply is that anything to do with me been lifestooshort on H2G2 via SSO by any chance?

I think so............ so what is everyone upto I wonder trying to move h2g2 to h2g2c2 oh that happens soon don't end of September! Well happy moving, they don't seem to be a web link for this new place I checked Bling, Yahoo also google search.

Pink Pound.

Oct 1, 2011, 4:32:25 AM10/1/11
to h2g2communityconsortium
>> I think so............ so what is everyone upto I wonder trying to move h2g2 to h2g2c2 oh that happens soon don't end of September! Well happy moving, they don't seem to be a web link for this new place I checked Bling, Yahoo also google search.<<

Sorry, you're right about everyone being busy.

http://www.h2g2.com/ will take you to New h2g2 from Monday

s2g2 has been set up as a refuge during the downtime. The link for
that is here - http://forum.noesify.com/index.php?/forum/191-s2g2/
(requires Noesis signup)

The other links you might need are:
The Tannoy (the place where the announcements will be made during the
downtime) - http://forum.noesify.com/index.php?/forum/210-the-tannoy/
(Requires Noesis signup)

The h2g2 community consortium site (which will relay the Tannoy
announcements to those who don't want to sign up - http://h2g2c2.co.uk/

Noesis Forums (the main forum page for Noesis) - http://forum.noesify.com/
(signup required)

Noesis Systems (their company homepage - no signup needed) - http://noesify.com/

If you're not blocked from accessing games sites you can find all the
above links set up in one place on my own site: http://www.anyneed.net
You may find it easier to navigate from there.

RadoxTheGreen