Re: Digest for h2g2communityconsortium@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Linda Harley

Sep 29, 2011, 3:59:34 PM9/29/11
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
Lifestooshort - you may have noticed that everyone's a weeeee bit busy
right now with the move to the new site due to happen in the next 24
hours.

So expecting an instant reply to a question or query is unrealistic
right now, especially in this forum, which was set up to discuss
issues relating to the move. Apologies if you're feeling ignored.

Linda/ Beatrice

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:36 PM,
<h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/h2g2communityconsortium/topics
>
> Re :Re: Re :API design [1 Update]
>
>  Topic: Re :Re: Re :API design
>
> "pink.po...@gmail.com" <pink.po...@gmail.com> Sep 29 08:19AM -0700 ^
>
> Hmm no reply is that anything to do with me been lifestooshort on H2G2 via
> SSO by any chance?
>
> I think so............ so what is everyone upto I wonder trying to move h2g2
> to h2g2c2 oh that happens soon don't end of September! Well happy moving,
> they don't seem to be a web link for this new place I checked Bling, Yahoo
> also google search.
>
> Pink Pound.

Paul W. Harvey

Sep 29, 2011, 9:20:06 PM9/29/11
to h2g2communi...@googlegroups.com
When I get that urge to panic, I go out and buy another towel. They're
nice and soft and comforting, and I've found some that throw off
minimal lint.

Gnomon was very kind today. He answered my question about what to do:
after H2G2 disappears from the BBC, go to www.h2g2.com and follow
instructions.

Today I archived as much of my writings and articles as I could,
putting them in files in my computer.

paulh