Contribution Request

lefteris skountis

Mar 14, 2021, 9:22:16 AM3/14/21
to H2 Database
Hello,
I and my collegue are currently working on Software Engineering Project as part of a Applied Software Engineering undergraduate course in the Athens University of Business and Economics. We are looking for a project to contribute to. We would like to ask you if there's any issue we can contribute or any functionality that we can add.
Our programming experience consists of Java, Python, SQL as well as some projects refering to optimization problems such as TSP, VRP etc.
Our github profiles eskountis & mdontas.
We thank you in advanced for your interest.
Your's sincerely,
Lefteris Skountis

Jason Pyeron

Mar 14, 2021, 11:13:48 AM3/14/21