Meetup #8 this wednesday!

Adeh Desandies

Sep 17, 2012, 4:49:44 AM9/17/12
to gzr...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

Its been a little more than a year since our first meetup, and we think its time for a celebration!

This weeks meeting will be a social event, no tech talks or presentations.

Lets have some pizza, drink some beer, and have a good time :)

We'll have pizza and beer provided by kudelabs, beansmile, and favorite medium (Thanks guys!)

So if you can, maybe bring some drinks or snacks - and lets have a ruby PARTY!

-Adeh

Chance Jiang

Sep 17, 2012, 10:57:38 PM9/17/12
to gzr...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! I'll manage to be there with you guys!

JAS jt

Sep 18, 2012, 7:53:38 AM9/18/12
to gzr...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I am a new guy here who just saw the post on [ruby-china](http://ruby-china.org/topics/5615) .

I just teach myself ruby for several months(java and php before) and working on a blog web application for my website. Writing ruby is a fun and happy thing and i want to be a ruby programmer later. [github](https://github.com/reducm) [littile plugin in webstore](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kmeeplonmihpchdbfccgmjhcnpecbppk)

I'd like to join you tomorrow and have some questions:
1) what should i bring?
2) i am not good at English, would that be communicate in English?
3) who and how should i contact with?

sorry for my poor English :)

Adeh DeSandies

Sep 18, 2012, 8:00:08 AM9/18/12
to gzr...@googlegroups.com, gzr...@googlegroups.com
新朋友你好! 不怕我们都会说中文。还有你的英语写的怎么好,如果有外国朋友你没问题沟通。

就带你自己可以了

明天见!

Leon Du

Sep 18, 2012, 8:32:16 AM9/18/12
to gzr...@googlegroups.com
给新朋友:

时间/When: July 18, 7:30 PM

地点/Where: Kudelabs 明月一路59号, 汉苑 西塔601

地铁/Metro: 五羊村A出口/Line 5 - Wu Yang Cun, Exit A
--
Best Regards
Leon Du

Leon Du