Fwd: FW: Wate

Rakesh Bansal

Nov 15, 2014, 7:00:16 AM11/15/14
to Abha Bansal, Akhilesh Garg, aneesh bansal U S A, Debjani Gosain, Dr Anil Rathi, Dr Anurag Goel, Dr Arvind Govil, Dr Dhirendra Singh, Dr Manu Chaudhary, Dr Manu Chaudhary, Dr Navneet Taneja, Dr Rajan Goel, Dr Rajeev Anand, Dr Subodh Kansal, Dr Vipin Gupta, Dr. Ajit Dinkar, Dr. Jaideep Datta, Dr. Rajeev Gupta, Dr. Vineet Sharma, Dr. Vineet Sharma, Dr.Ashish Chaudervedi, Dr.h.L. Sharma, Georgian group GZB, Hemant Bhalla, Mukesh Bansal, Navneet Kanpur, neha bansal, parakh Govil, Payal Bansal, Pradeep kr Awal, ravi bhaiya, Sanjay Chaturvedi, sanjay jain, sanjiv gosain, Santanu mitra, SUDEEP CHATURVEDI, vimay aggarwal, Renu Lal, atul gupta, Altaf Lal

Water, the ultimate medicine

Excellent thoughts! I hope you don't become her disciple!

Interview  with a wise 101 year-old Hattie Mae MacDonald of Feague, Kentucky:

Reporter:  Can you give us some  health tips for reaching the age of 101?

Hattie: For better digestion I drink beer.   In the case of appetite loss I drink white wine.  For low blood pressure I drink red  wine.  In the case of high blood pressure I drink scotch.  And when I have a cold I drink Schnapps.

Reporter:  When do you drink water?

Hattie:   I've never been that sick.