Velo4Yellow

bselle...@nc.rr.com

Jun 20, 2012, 8:30:24 AM6/20/12
to gy...@googlegroups.com
Gyro Nation,

Just wanted to reach out to club briefly about Velo4Yellow as July 14th is right around the corner. Tony, Bert, the Dave's, Carson, Darby, Mark E, Jackie, Kathy and the rest of the planning crew have been putting in a lot of time and effort to make sure that this event is a success!!

The best way we can all help at this point is by committing to ride and by spreading the word to others. The event truly has a ride for everyone from novices to experienced riders, is for a great cause and the afterparty at the Carolina Ale House in Wake Forest should be a blast!!!

Please take the time to pre register if you are planning on riding and pass this link below on to all your friends via e-mail, facebook and twitter so that we are all doing our part to support the club that does so much for us. If every Gyro can get 3-5 friends to ride in one of the events on the 14th, this ride will be a tremendous success with the potential to a staple on the calender for years to come.

http://velo4yellow.com/

Thanks in advance for your support!!