Fw: Gyros Tourinng Ride To Vineyards At Southpoint On Sept. 30, 2012 - Postpone

1 view

Mike Dalton

Sep 29, 2012, 12:43:38 PM9/29/12
to gy...@mtlgroups.com, gyroscyc...@googlegroups.com, Gyros, kristin...@yahoo.com

Folks,

Weather prediction for Sunday is iffy.  I would  like to postpone the Vineyard ride and try again next Sunday.  We  will meet at BJP tomorrow for a ride to Bold Hill if not raining.  Thanks.

Mike
Oct 5, 2012, 4:49:29 PM10/5/12
to gy...@mtlgroups.com, gyroscyc...@googlegroups.com, Gyros, kristin...@yahoo.com, mattews...@gmail.com
Folks,

Let's try again this Sunday for the Vineyards At Southpoint.  A nice luncheon is planned with perhaps a drop or two of wine being spilled. I looks as if we will be able to drive everyone back to BJP.

The Vineyards is at 8913 NC Highway 751, Durham, NC 27713,
http://vineyardsatsouthpoint.com. See below for the planned route.

Weather forecast is not perfect and is as follows: Mostly cloudy with some showers possible. We could have quite a temperature spread from north to south. Highs might not get out of the 50s to the north with low to mid 70s south!

Thanks,