FS: Sidi Genius 5 Pro Womens Road Shoes (size 38)

evildoc...@nc.rr.com

Sep 30, 2012, 4:53:05 PM9/30/12
to RCS, Raleigh Rides Group, gy...@googlegroups.com
Before putting this up on Criag's list, thought I would send it out to the locals first. Selling a pair of almost brand new Sidi Genius 5 Pro Womens Road Shoes. My wife have purchased these brand new awhile back, tried them on and didn't feel comfortable being clipped in so there it sit in the org. box since. The retail on them were $230, she is asking $175. Again, please keep in mind that she literally took em out of the box when she got home...put them on...clipped in...rode out of our driveway and got off her bike and said "I don't like em"! Please email me or call 919-247-3266 if you should have any questions. Here are a few pics......

Thanks,
Andrew
Susan cycling shoe for sale 1.jpg
Susan cycling shoe for sale 2.jpg