2013/14 Breed season

High Street Gypsy Cobs

Feb 8, 2013, 7:24:22 PM2/8/13
to gyps...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon all,

It has been a very busy & successful breed season here at the farm, with Talitha taking countless trips with the boys to the AI centre for collection.

The boys have taken it all in their stride and maintained fabulous condition throughout the season.

We have some very exciting confirmed pregnancies for later in the year, and we eagerly await this seasons bubbas to be born. Infact, we are SO excited we are bursting! We will post pictures of the mares and foals as they are born! Look out for the drum foals too! We are over the moon that ITS Boester will be having Drum foals, as Talitha is particularly enamoured with these beauties!

We will be making some changes for next breed season, the biggest on being that we will be accepting outside mares onto the farm for live cover. This will provide opportunity to those who wish to use our stallions without going throughout the AI procedures.

We will still be offering AI, via frozen straws. We are going through the motions of having the boys collected and frozen, and believe this will be most efficient & effective for all.

Thank you for your ongoing support, we hope to see you soon! Maybe at High Tea!

Cheers,

The High Street Crew.