High Street Update Autumn 2016

High Street Gypsy Cobs

May 18, 2016, 5:56:43 AM5/18/16
to High Street Gypsy Cobs
Good Evening All!

Its been a long time between drinks! We are planning for 2016 Breed Season as we now head into Autumn.
Over the last year we have had the pleasure of rising some of the most stellar foals we have yet seen.
SD Blue Suede did himself very proud, with absolutely incredible foals, most very generously lavished with his marvellous roan gene.

As some of you may have read, we are moving away from Commercial breeding & focusing on the ongoing education of our horses, and some well earned rest.
Talitha has sustained a nasty spinal injury which has left her bed ridden for the last 5 months. This has been a major game changer.

We have a handful of quality horses left for purchase who you can see here http://highstreetgypsycobs.com/category/for-sale-2/

& 2 Adoptions Available which you can see here http://highstreetgypsycobs.com/adoptions/

The most exciting news is we are offering THE GRUFFLO & HIGH STREETS THE HORSESHOE STALLION at Public Stud.
This is the one & only year we will re open for Public Services. After this years all the mares will rest, and so will we!

Check out our Stallion Lineup here at http://highstreetgypsycobs.com/category/stallions-at-stud/

Most of all, thanks for your ongoing support.

We all wish you a lovely Autumn, the change of seasons is always so romantic!

High Fives All Round! From the High Street Crew!