TICKET INFO

Tesla Jamieson

Feb 10, 2015, 7:12:44 PM2/10/15
to Gypsy Queen
ATTENTION!!!!
Burning Man ticket registration begins tomorrow!
*All sales require a Burner Profile, so make sure your Profile is current and you know your log in details. They have added some required fields so make sure your Profile is up to date.
*Participation in the Individual Sale requires a separate registration.
*Register from 12pm (noon) PST, Wednesday, February 11, 2015 until 12pm (noon) PST, Saturday, February 14, 2015.
*Registering for a sale does not guarantee you access to a ticket or vehicle pass.
*40,000 tickets at $390 each, and 12,000 vehicle passes available at $50 each, plus applicable fees.
*You can buy a maximum of two (2) tickets and one (1) vehicle pass.
*You can only register to buy tickets in the Individual Sale if you have not previously bought tickets through the Directed Group Sale.
*The first-come, first-served sale starts at 12pm (noon) PST on Wednesday, February 18, 2015.
GET ON IT!! :-)
Burner Profiles
Welcome to Burner Profiles This is your place to record and reflect who YOU are as part of the Burning Man community. Information stored in your Burner Profile will be used to streamline access to and information flow for ticket sales; your on- and off-playa volunteer activities; registration of art…

David Strout

Feb 10, 2015, 9:33:06 PM2/10/15
to Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen

image1.JPG

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gypsy-queen?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gypsy Queen!" group.

Kelly Ivors

Feb 14, 2015, 10:36:24 AM2/14/15
to David Strout, Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
You must register by noon PST today!!! Don't forget

Kelly Bowers

Feb 14, 2015, 2:30:14 PM2/14/15
to Kelly Ivors, David Strout, Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
Done. Thanks for the reminder :)

David Strout

Feb 14, 2015, 3:15:26 PM2/14/15
to Kelly Bowers, Kelly Ivors, Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
It still won't let me buy my ticket

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Kelly Ivors <kelly...@hotmail.com> wrote:
You must register by noon PST today!!! Don't forget

Feb 15, 2015, 11:44:31 AM2/15/15
to David Strout, Gypsy Queen
David,

I can't tell if I should be reading between the lines regarding your email. Your responses are confusing to me.

The large BM ticket sale starts this Wednesday at 12 noon Westcoast time or 3 pm your time.

That email was a reminder about the deadline (yesterday) for needing to register your login details and ask to be part of the large sale. You can't buy tickets until this Wednesday, if you are lucky enough to be selected!!