Last call!

Tesla Jamieson

Feb 2, 2014, 12:27:24 AM2/2/14
to Gypsy Queen

Ok folks, need info from people I haven't gotten it from for the early direct ticket sales. We also have a couple slots still available for anyone who wishes, these entitle you to a chance at two ticket/parking passes. Please check with crew and family in case this is going to their junk in box, it is difficult for me to communicate from here :-)
I do ask that if you purchase tickets through the early sale and decide to sell, please give folks on our crew that are in need further down the road an opportunity to buy them first. :-)
Xoxoxo!
~T