Tix sales

4 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Tesla

belum dibaca,
14 Jan 2015, 17.55.4714/01/15
kepadaGypsy Queen
I haven't heard anything and may not for a week or two, but if you are interested in direct ticket sales please go ahead and create your burner profile. It is needed for the sale.
https://profiles.burningman.com
If you plan on buying one ticket rather than two, maybe we can couple up. We are only given x amount of slots and we are probably already over capacity depending on how many we get. That way we can utilize all our chances.
I will be contacting everyone with details when I have them and helping facilitate using all spots. If you are on the fence or don't have real intention to try your best for tickets (two unless partnering with someone) please don't waste a spot!
Priority will go to first requested, people that can and will help with project, so again if this isn't you please speak up. Doesn't mean there won't be a spot for you, just have to be sure we have to crew we need to make this happen so it's a priority!
Already have a list going (good to see so many already stepping up!!) and as soon as I know the deal I'll get you all the info. Yay!!
~T

Abigail Miner

belum dibaca,
14 Jan 2015, 19.24.4014/01/15
kepadaTesla, Gypsy Queen
Hey Gypsies-  I could buddy up with someone- I have budgeted for my ticket but likely can't swing an extra. Also my work schedule is strange and I may not be able to be at a computer for sales.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gypsy-queen?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gypsy Queen!" group.

Kelly Bowers

belum dibaca,
14 Jan 2015, 21.26.4014/01/15
kepadaGypsy Queen
Would like to go, but not sure that I'll have $ to swing it.  Will keep you posted :)

LoraxVW LoraxVW

belum dibaca,
15 Jan 2015, 09.44.4715/01/15
kepadaGypsy-Queen Google Groups
I just did my taxes which will pay for my ticket & part of my expenses.  Me & Karen are planning on going!  I want to go early enough to help get the GQ ship-shape.  : ) See you there!  ~ Jeff

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 21:26:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Tix sales
From: avena...@gmail.com
CC: gypsy...@googlegroups.com

Kelly Bowers

belum dibaca,
15 Jan 2015, 15.30.4215/01/15
kepadaGypsy-Queen Google Groups
I went ahead and pre-registered just in case I'm able to swing it.  I currently have to work that day, but I'm seeing if I can switch with someone to be off.

Kelly Bowers

belum dibaca,
16 Jan 2015, 12.04.2016/01/15
kepadaTesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
Got the funding to go to Burning Man now :)

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Kelly Bowers <avena...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds good. Switched work days with someone so I'm available to try to purchase  a ticket that day if I can get the funding together..

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Tesla Jamieson <teslaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, haven't heard back yet about spots. Currently the priority goes to people that will be early to help and in order of claiming a spot/committing and go from there. I will let you know who it all rolls out as soon as I hear from Bman! :-)
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru