lost sd card somewhere on the playa

1 view

Brian Foley

Sep 9, 2013, 8:39:17 PM9/9/13
to gypsy queen
Howdy Fellow Gypsy Queens,

First things first - Thank you for being the most wonderful people and
camp on the playa. All of you helped this to be a really great year
for being in Black Rock City. Christina and I had a wonderful time
being there with you, days in and nights out!!! It just went by so
fast......

Secondly - Upon backing up my photos from this year's Burning Man, I
discovered that I am missing a SD card of photos taken between
Thursday night 8/29 thru Sunday morning 9/1. I am saddened and
dismayed, but not altogether surprised (I always seem to lose
something at things like this). I am putting this out there in hopes
of finding it.

So it probably was a 4 gig SD card, not sure. There's even a chance
that it was a microSD card. What I do know is what photos are on
there, and that is the important part: Christina and Kelly posing on
the GQ before riding Critical Tits, all the gals who rode CTits in a
group pose in front of the GQ, setting the nets @ CTits, the County
sheriff and BLM ranger that we caught inside the net w/Tesla and ?,
Christina posing in front of the jet dj booth, Christina & I riding a
big rocking horse, stuff that happened Friday night and Saturday day,
plus all my photos & video of the Burn itself, taken on the Gypsy
Queen, until the wee hours of Sunday morning. In other words, all the
(best?) photos I took at the height of the week on this particular
camera.

I may have dropped the card on the Gypsy Queen, or perhaps it hit the
ground. Anyhow, if you miraculously come across the card or the pics
(perhaps it'll be found and someone else will post these pics?),
please let me know. You can keep the card. Just please send me
copies of the images so I can share them furthur!!!!

Thank you for reading!

Big dusty hugs,
Brian, aka Pelon