PLAYA!!!!!!!

1 view

Tesla Jamieson

May 28, 2014, 10:37:55 AM5/28/14
to Gypsy Queen
Hi everyone! Less than 3 months away, and some things need to be done and discussed. I'm in the middle of my busiest season ever and can use all the help I can get, I am a bit overwhelmed doing all this myself
Right now I could use some help with
1. Someone who is a great writer with grants and such to help write up a proposal for sites like
https://www.indiegogo.com
and
http://www.rockethub.com/about
Check them out, this has to be done SOON as we only have a couple months before the build team is in action. Also ideas for rewards and swag for people who donate.
2. We need to discuss things that need fixing to get an approx. budget. Mark Thompson, does she need new springs? etc....And how to source things like a telephone pole, or how to shore up the one we have somehow, etc etc
3. Look at our member list here and if there is someone you think should be on it or is interested, please add them.
4. Still looking for help with other fundraising ideas/execution of ideas. Going with crowd sourcing now because we are running out of time, and if we don't get money soon she's not going out. HELP.
Much love!

~Tesla

Greg Lucas

May 28, 2014, 5:00:23 PM5/28/14
to Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
Hey Tesla,
I'm on track for build team as early as Friday before but have to cut out on Thursday of Burning week for work.

Also I can help with the fundraising campaign. If motivation is needed then let's get everyone interested in helping on a call this weekend. I propose Sunday at 9 EST but am open to others' schedules.

Viva Los Gypsies!
Spoonyg

--
Greg Lucas
Twitter/Skype/AIM: gnlmno

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gypsy-queen?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gypsy Queen!" group.

kellyivors

May 28, 2014, 5:43:30 PM5/28/14
to Greg Lucas, Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
I am in. Are you saying 9 am EST or 9 pm

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Greg Lucas

May 28, 2014, 5:48:26 PM5/28/14
to kellyivors, Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
Sorry 9pm EST Sunday

--
Greg Lucas
Twitter/Skype/AIM: gnlmno

David Strout

May 28, 2014, 6:55:46 PM5/28/14
to Greg Lucas, kellyivors, Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
Are you meaning a meeting on Sunday at nine?

1. Someone who is a great writer with grants and such to help write up a proposal for sites like
https://www.indiegogo.com
and
http://www.rockethub.com/about
Check them out, this has to be done SOON as we only have a couple months before the build team is in action. Also ideas for rewards and swag for people who donate.
If someone finds a good fit I can help with writing. I write like yoda at times but it's filled with passion. I'll research these too.
2. We need to discuss things that need fixing to get an approx. budget. Mark Thompson, does she need new springs? etc....And how to source things like a telephone pole, or how to shore up the one we have somehow, etc etc
I am not too informed about what needs to be fixed but having a topic in a meeting about what realalisticly can be fixed and what can wait is good
3. Look at our member list here and if there is someone you think should be on it or is interested, please add them.
Will do.  Is this a good medium to contact those fishing?
4. Still looking for help with other fundraising ideas/execution of ideas. Going with crowd sourcing now because we are running out of time, and if we don't get money soon she's not going out. HELP.
Much love!

Tesla Jamieson

May 28, 2014, 8:15:49 PM5/28/14
to David Strout, Greg Lucas, kellyivors, Gypsy Queen
YES! Awesome. Let's do it. I can set it up. Thanks! I can post details for anyone interested.

Ben Cannon

May 29, 2014, 8:05:36 AM5/29/14
to Tesla Jamieson, David Strout, Greg Lucas, kellyivors, Gypsy Queen
Greetings!

Count me in on this 9pm Sunday call.
And how is this going to work?

Ben