FV Gypsy Queen on the playa again this year!

1 view

Tesla Jamieson

Mar 6, 2014, 6:21:05 AM3/6/14
to Gypsy Queen
Whoot! Who's in?

Hi folks! Gearing up for another great year! Really hoping to put in some early effort with a great team to make things as smooth and fun as possible. Looking forward to completing some much needed repairs, doing some fundraising to cover costs of operations/repairs  to try and avoid camp dues, organizing a great camp, and seeing all of you freaks again!

I need to get an idea of who's planning on possibly joining us again this year, and in what capacity. Will you be joining us at any point? Drop me a line and let me know what your possible plans are.

Hoping to eliminate some communication snafu's this time around and use one central location if possible. I'm making a FB event page for this reason, so that folks whom aren't going won't get blasted with things relating to planning etc. (Also open to other ideas/preferences if you have any)

So check it out, join if you'd like, drop me a line here.  Missing all of you! <3

~Tesla