Fundraising ideas

1 view

Tesla Jamieson

Jun 4, 2014, 7:47:23 AM6/4/14
to Gypsy Queen
FUNDRAISING
We need ideas and people to implement them for a crowdsourcing site.
We need rewards for different levels of donations. What are your ideas? What are people willing to offer?
Ben Cannon had some ideas:
Tougher to raise $ when it is an experience rather than a item is given away. Could someone (artist) promise to make some art out of old parts of The Queen after the Burn? Woodworkers? Or painted signs in nautical themes, gypsy theme?
Other rewards ideas: Burn VIP tour password? Captain for the night (choose destinations)? Name painted on the boat?

Dooka has offered stickers. I'm looking into t shirts and hoodies.

Greg Lucas

Jun 4, 2014, 2:05:32 PM6/4/14
to Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
Here are some ideas:

$25 - Deck Mate level - Free GQ 2014 necklace made with Alaskan fishing vessel vintage wood
$50 - Forecastle Mate - Above plus GQ 2014 t-shirt and Catch & Release mix download
$100 - First Mate - Above plus 2 gauranteed ride along passes during non-Burn nights
$250 - Captain level - Above plus 2 more guaranteed ride along passes during Burn night
$1,000 - Fleet Admiral level - Above plus "Admiral for a day" ride along pass to direct our fishing expeditions for an afternoon and name painted on the boat hull

Many crowdfunding sites include t-shirt fullfillment like Prizeo.com, CrowdTilt.com and others.

--

Greg Lucas
833 St. Ann Street

IM/Twitter/Skype: @gnlmno

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gypsy-queen?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gypsy Queen!" group.