Fundraising swag!

1 view

Tesla Jamieson

Jun 5, 2014, 9:26:21 AM6/5/14
to Gypsy Queen
Alright friends...Love the Gypsy Queen on the playa? We are about to start a fundraiser for some much needed repairs to get her back out safe and pretty... And I need some donations for incentives. Do you have a service or product you'd be willing to donate for out fundraising contributors? I would love to hear from you!

It takes an entire crew to make this happen. Let's make it happen together!

<3
Tesla

Marston Blow

Jun 5, 2014, 11:00:32 AM6/5/14
to Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
I'll make 5 GQ mugs for 55$ pledge (each), you pick up prefered!  If I have to send they pay xtra 10 for shipping.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gypsy-queen?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gypsy Queen!" group.

Marston Blow
The Singing Bowl Lady

Tesla Jamieson

Jun 5, 2014, 11:02:24 AM6/5/14
to Marston Blow, Gypsy Queen
Awesome, Marston!!!!

LoraxVW LoraxVW

Jun 5, 2014, 11:22:57 AM6/5/14
to Gypsy-Queen Google Groups
1 hour ride on a triceratops at Transformus -- or around the neighborhood in West Asheville.  $100?  Maybe 5 of these?

From: teslaj...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 11:02:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Fundraising swag!
To: ceram...@gmail.com
CC: gypsy...@googlegroups.com
1780068_10151939053368344_2121268258_o.jpg

Abigail Miner

Jun 5, 2014, 11:45:13 AM6/5/14
to LoraxVW LoraxVW, Gypsy-Queen Google Groups
I am going to offer a night (8p-8am) of child care at burning man.  Not sure how to price that.

David Strout

Jun 5, 2014, 12:43:04 PM6/5/14
to Abigail Miner, LoraxVW LoraxVW, Gypsy-Queen Google Groups
I of course can off special designed stickers in regards to helping with the project.  (Open to slogans and ideas.  ). I also have that antique photograph of the gq.   I'm not sure who photographed it but I can do large posters of that or any other photos as big prints.  If local I could even apply to board to hang on wall ready to go.  I think I may have to explore photo rights with the photographer.