Getting to be that time....Time for planning :-) Early ticket sale

1 view

Tesla Jamieson

Jan 29, 2014, 5:52:34 AM1/29/14
to Gypsy Queen
Howdy all, hope everyone is well. It's almost ticket time? Who's in?

We have managed to get into the early directed ticket sale. This means
we have some slots to attempt to get a ticket before they are open to
the public. This is happening VERY soon. I'm in Indonesia, so with the
time difference it can be tough to communicate to time is seriously of
the essence here.

There are a few slots open in this early sale, and I though I would
open them up to folks that are willing to be committed members of the
GQ Crew this year. First preference going to people that would like to
join us a bit early, either on playa or on the ranch for the much
needed repairs she needs before going out this year. Each slot in the
sale is good for max of 2 tickets/parking passes. Would this be
something you are interested in? If so, contact me!

Please remember, do NOT ask to be put on the list if you don't plan on
registering as you are supposed to and in the time you are supposed
to, and you must be willing to try your best to buy the tickets. You
can also volunteer to try and sell a ticket (or both) to other crew
members in need. Please! Last year valuable spots were wasted when
people that had them didn't bother even signing up!

Please let me ASAP if you are interested in being on the list, and
what capacity you can manage crew-wise (early? just helping buy
tickets to resell to crew? Crew during event? etc)

Talk to you guys soon!!
Whoot!
~Tesla

Robert and Tierna

Feb 2, 2014, 12:47:33 AM2/2/14
to gypsy...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Tesla, how are you? Cant wait to hear about your trip through Indonesia, I was there in the 80's and had a great time

Tierna and I are in for two tickets and parking pass if there are any available, I do not think we will be able to show up early, but we can stay late and help put her away.
If it works out lets us know, have a great trip, see you in the fall!

Robert

Abigail Miner

Feb 13, 2014, 10:14:50 AM2/13/14
to Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
Hey Tesla and Gypsies- I would like to camp with the Gypsies this year and I can show up early to help with whatever, I  am off work from 8/13 - 9/16.  Woohoo!

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gypsy-queen?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gypsy Queen!" group.

kellyivors

Feb 13, 2014, 10:37:27 AM2/13/14
to Abigail Miner, Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen

Me too! Im showing up early

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Melanie Kemp

Feb 14, 2014, 9:51:48 AM2/14/14
to Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
We can't come this year! But we will be with you all in spirit! <3<3<3