Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Bethany Adams

lugemata,
17. aug 2013, 15:13:3117.08.13
kuni gypsy...@googlegroups.com
This morning was Melanie, Josh's and My first opportunity to go through whatever else we may need to gather for the trip. We've had some exciting projects on our hands, are looking forward to being a part of the Gypsy Crew, and believe that with the participation and communication of each individual we can keep our bellies happy and our minds at peace.

There is a list of items we need to keep the Kitchen Collaboration possible. Instead of everyone bringing some of this and that, we want clear direction and accountability. On top of your personal hydration and snack needs we are asking for each person to commit to bringing one item on this list, which can be found on a specific item-oriented spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiMAe2RXUGMBdFFqVjFLUHJ2Nlk1RzZuSkp5cGYtWFE&usp=sharing

Next to your pick please put your name, phone number, and departure date. We will follow up with everyone to make sure everything makes it there...

Thanks!!

Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi