Community development in Raleigh

1 view

Jeremy Diner

Mar 3, 2014, 9:28:15 AM3/3/14
to Gypsy Queen!
Hey Gypsies,

I just wanted to share a project that the Raleigh burner community is working on. Some of us have gone in on a warehouse and we're turning it into a community space and small business incubator for like minded people. We're currently raising money for the renovations, culminating in our Grand Opening on April 11th.

If you want to know more, check out our project page. If you think it's awesome, please share it with your friends! If you think it is super duper awesome and/or want to come to the Grand Opening, we hope you'll donate. We're working day and night on this thing and we can't wait to see what it will become.

Thanks for checking us out and much love from the Fire Triangle (aka your begotten burner community)!!

Cheers,
Jeremy