Marston Blow Home Holiday Sale Sunday

1 view

Marston Blow

Dec 15, 2015, 1:48:07 PM12/15/15
to CJ O'Reilly
This Sunday, Dec 20, 1-6pm please come by my house for a special pottery event.  I'll have mummie's rockin eggnog, a little thank you gift for coming, a chill zone to play the singing bowls, and some beautiful pottery!

69 Grandview Drive (near the stilt houses in West Asheville).  Look for my white sprinter van and come on up the rock steps.
Inline image 1

ALSO: tomorrow is the last day to write the NCDOT about the I26 connector project - it would be devastating to Asheville and there are other options so please write in!  Check out our little puppet piece about it:)

Hope to see you Sunday,
Marston Blow
The Singing Bowl Lady