Conference Call on Sunday evening

1 view

Tesla Jamieson

May 30, 2014, 9:00:48 AM5/30/14
to Gypsy Queen
So we are having a conference call Sunday evening at 9pm EST.

If you wish to participate here's what you do.

Call this number   (559) 726-1300

When prompted, enter access code 913685#.

Let me know you'll be on it! :-)

~T

Abigail Miner

May 31, 2014, 11:44:53 AM5/31/14
to Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
I will be coming back from Ignite and will do my best.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gypsy-queen?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gypsy Queen!" group.

Greg Lucas

Jun 1, 2014, 9:51:43 PM6/1/14
to Tesla Jamieson, Gypsy Queen
Hi everyone,
So sorry I missed the call. Of course in setting the time I neglected to remember I'm CST not EST! Anyway, looking forward to a recap and can help by email on whatever tasks are needed to develop the fundraising campaign and logistics for GQ2014.
Best,
Greg

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gypsy-queen?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gypsy Queen!" group.

Greg Lucas
883 St. Ann Street
New Orleans, LA 70116
IM/Skype/Twitter: @gnlmno