Soul Integration Sal Rachele

Dierdre Roussin

Jul 25, 2024, 1:22:50 AM (yesterday) Jul 25
to gyp-developer

I paired this Eastern ritual and medicine with the power of Western psychology by studying at Columbia University and concurrently building a robust spiritual coaching business to support sweet souls like you worldwide.

soul integration sal rachele

DOWNLOADhttps://urlca.com/2zMQNg

I believe it is essential to keep learning and doubling our own devotion. This led me back to Bali, this time with my husband, where we studied a cleansing Kriya lineage that leads to massive healing, clarity and alignment.

"Since we did our Soul Immersion class last summer... I manifested an amazing partner. I remember the exact session with you in which I manifested him, and now I am 9 months into the best relationship of my life. I feel it is important that you know this! Hoping to call in more balance, peace, and integration with this next workshop. Thank you for continuing to host all these lovely, life-changing events! "

To open the body and mind, balance our divine masculine and feminine, foster slow-living principles and align your chakras. This meditation is designed for individuals with ADHD, anxiety and depression & to release obsessive negative thoughts.

Each weekly session is 60 minutes and recorded in case you cannot make it live. (please note, many students in the past sign up for Soul Immersion and rarely joined live calls and still received the medicine by watching the call replay recordings)

"I knew I was feeling off-centered, unsure of myself and the choices I was making, and truly at a time that I knew a heavy transition was about to take place. Erin's practice has unmeasurably helped me feel a sense of gratitude for my accomplishments, and really allowed me to dig deeper into the questions I've had about myself for years. Without her deep understanding about human interactions, humans self-reflections, the chakra system and how it directly relates to our daily decisions, I wouldn't have had the clarity on myself that I've been yearning for. This program has given me a sense of knowing how to actually reflect, and the positive thoughts I can use as resources to really bring me back to where I want to be.

I am someone who second guesses myself far more than I care to do, and because of Erin's programs I can now more confidently understand what is bringing out insecurities, and what the bigger meaning is behind any distractions that may be stopping me from being my best self.

Soul Immersion begins on Wednesday March 27th at 12 ET and repeats every Wednesday at 12 ET for the next 12 consecutive weeks. The final live call is on Wednesday June 12th at 12 ET. Please note - if you cannot join live you will still benefit from taking the course and watching the replay recordings. Everyone will get access to the replay recordings. In addition, there will be bonus live Q&A calls with Erin at different times through the 12 weeks to honor diverse times zones.

I believe we were designed to experience more out of life, and that change is possible. Not a simple surface level change, but change at the root of our experiences. By exploring the integration of sound theology, psychology, and neurobiology, I believe we can journey together to find the thriving and abundant life God is offering us (John 10:10).

This belief shapes my therapeutic approach because I am not afraid to sit with you or your child on this journey for as long as it needs to be. Sometimes this journey looks very different from what we want or expect, but having a space that we, both adults and kids, can show up in connection with someone else plays a huge role in how we experience change.

My hope is, as you or your loved one come into this space, you can experience security in order to feel fully seen. That your soul will feel safe and soothed. While you may be in a dark or difficult part of your story, this is not the end.

By coming into therapy, I see how you are already trusting God and yourself for new changes. By coming alongside you, I want to empower you to continue on your best path forward. The path forward may bring up many different emotions, but you are not alone. By journeying together, I hope to minimize any impacts of shame or loneliness in your journey, and provide a space for you to unravel the roots behind these symptoms.

As an individual in therapy, you have autonomy and ownership over what we accomplish and when. Our first few sessions generally are getting to know where you find yourself. I want to work together to earn your trust. I take a relational approach, also taking into account your neurobiology and relational factors, or how different parts of you may be showing up in the room.

The counseling world offers many different theories about how therapy works. I use perspectives from attachment, somatic, interpersonal neurobiology, narrative, and parts work. Alongside these theories, the most powerful factor is you. I want to know you and your story to be able to offer the tools that are most impactful. I am drawn to these modalities in particular because I believe they intercept us when we shame spiral, and help us understand the disconnect between what we may be able to cognitively know and what we embody within ourselves.

In January of 2021, I began my masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Denver Seminary and graduated in December 2023. Since graduating, I have found joy in working kids, teens, young adults, adults, elderly, couples and families to help them unravel where something is not aligning with their cognitive beliefs and embodied experience.

My favorite fiction book is A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman. The way Backman writes captures the human experience from grief to redemption through the power of community. Along with reading, I love to care for the houseplants in my home. I currently have 30 throughout my house (yep, I just counted), and love to keep an eye out for new plants to add to my collection.

When I first moved to Denver, I began my hunt for the best coffee shops, and even created a spreadsheet of all the ones I visited and rated them in different categories. Each coffee shop is rated for coffee, seating, design, and plants (of course!), and then is given a two-word phrase to describe the energy. Currently, my favorite is Sweet Bloom in Westminster because it scores high in all the categories!

Along with houseplants and my coffee shop rating system, I love to do things that give me joy like geeking out on nerdy movies: any Star Wars and Harry Potter fans? I love painting with watercolors, creating flower bouquets, and making treats!

If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, including thoughts of harming yourself or others, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room immediately. You may also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at
800-273-8255.

What sets Dr. Taylor apart is her holistic approach to healing, which extends beyond the physical realm. Recognizing the importance of the mind-body-spirit connection, she has integrated intuitive and energy healing practices into her medical toolkit. Dr. Taylor believes that true healing involves not only the physical body but also the energetic and emotional aspects of a person. Dr Taylor has more than 5 years of energy healing experience and more than a decade of experience as a physician.

Dr. Taylor has witnessed the transformative power of energy healing in her patients, observing improvements in both physical and emotional symptoms. She emphasizes that the integration of energy healing with functional and traditional medicine enhances the effectiveness of treatments, providing a holistic approach that supports the whole person.

Dr. Taylor's book offers an insight into the lives of doctors and the dichotomy of the practice of medicine versus the realities of life. Addressing common issues of sleep deprivation, fatigue, acne, and other common illnesses prevalent in the 21st century through anecdotal evidence and easy to digest scientific findings.

Dr. Taylor effectively captures our current zeitgeist with her enthralling book. A must read for anyone who regards their mental, physical, emotional or spiritual health. She delves into one of the most prominent areas of interest and current research - the mind-body connection.

Dr. Rachel Taylor is so passionate about helping her patients and it is very apparent in her book. She is such a beautiful soul who truly wants to help her patients and her readers learn how to heal their bodies!

4a15465005