Bluestacks Owned By

Dierdre Roussin

Jul 25, 2024, 4:02:10 AM (yesterday) Jul 25
to gyp-developer

What Personal Data Do We Collect From You? We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.

Information we receive from third party sources: Some third parties such as our affiliate ad networks, business partners, and service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:

bluestacks owned by

DOWNLOAD ===== https://fancli.com/2zNpiZ

How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data? We share Personal Data with vendors, third party service providers and agents who work on our behalf and provide us with services related to the purposes described in this Privacy Policy or our Terms of Service. These parties include:

We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:

Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.

How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data? We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us and for 12 months after you close your account. If you are a contractor engaged by us, we retain Personal Data about you for 7 years after the termination of your association with us. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.

What Security Measures Do We Use? We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity. For example, our Services use encryption for transmitting data, data analytics and reporting access is governed through identity access management.

Personal Data of Children: As noted in the Terms of Use , we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at privacy at bluestacks dot com.

What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data? You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email privacy at bluestacks dot com. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.

Company adheres to the EU.-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection and use of Personal Data transferred from the EU to the U.S. For more information about the Privacy Shield Program, please visit www.privacyshield.gov. Company is committed to the Privacy Shield Principles of (1) notice, (2) consent, (3) accountability for onward transfer, (4) security, (5) data integrity and purpose limitation, (6) access and (7) recourse, enforcement and liability with respect to all Personal Data received from within the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield Principles require that we remain potentially liable if any third party processing Personal Data on our behalf fails to comply with these Privacy Shield Principles (except to the extent we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any alleged damage).

Please contact us at privacy at bluestacks dot com with any questions or concerns relating to our Privacy Shield Certification. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your Privacy Shield-related complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, you may also resolve a Privacy Shield-related complaint through JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. You can visit -an-eu-us-privacy-shield for more information or to file a complaint, at no cost to you. Under certain conditions, you may also be entitled to invoke binding arbitration for complaints not resolved by other means.

Please remember that your use of the Services is at all times subject to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which incorporates this Cookie Policy. Any terms we use in this Cookie Policy without defining them have the definitions given to them in the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

We may combine non-personally identifiable information collected through cookies with other Personal Information that we have about you, for example, to tell us who you are or whether you have an account. We may also supplement the information we collect from you with information received from third parties in order to enhance our Services, or to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you. Where we use Cookies to collect information that is personally identifiable, or that can become personally identifiable if we combine it with other information, the BlueStacks Privacy Policy will apply in addition to this Cookie Policy.

These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Services. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).

These are Cookies placed by a third party on your device and may provide information to those third parties about browsing habits (including your visits to our Services, the pages you have visited and the links and advertisements you have clicked) that may help identify if certain services that such third parties provide are being used, identify your interests, retarget you and serve advertisements that are relevant to you. We do not have control or access to such Cookies. If you look at one page on our Services, an advertisement may be delivered to you on our Services or on other sites, for products referenced on that page or for similar products and services. We do not engage in retargeted advertising for children users of our Services.

It has recently come to our attention that BlueStacks is creating a service for advertising your Discord server through these bots. This service is discordadvertiser.com - We know this is operated by BlueStacks as their site was also available in a subdomain on their main site, bluestacks.com.

Discord Bots receive Presence Updates (when you open a game) or Message Events (ANY message you send - not just when it starts with their command prefix!). It appears that BlueStacks is using this to track all HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of their users of their bots for future advertising - based on the games they play and what they say.

Yagpdb has the MIT license in addition to having a guide to selfhosting the bot on your own server
GitHub jonas747/yagpdbYet another general purpose discord bot. Contribute to jonas747/yagpdb development by creating an account on GitHub.

In fact, the evidence the op of the accusations only points out that bluestacks has discord advertiser as a subdomain. The only thing linking the bot websites and bluestacks is the ads suggested by YAGPDB and Ayana

I made a mistake in this situation. I fell to the fearmongering. I got caught up with the implications of tracking and the potential betrayal of trust. I am glad I framed the post around it being a friendly notice rather than calling for pitchforks.

HI I would like some thoughts on bluestacks.com I would like to try out the emulator and see if I can play games on my laptop. I would really like to play wheel of fortune on bluestacks if I can but I have never used bluestacks emulator to play games on my windows 11 laptop before. So I was just looking for some options on if it is a good idea to use bluestacks to connect to my google account and get games from the google store to download games to bluestacks. I was just wanting to now if this is a safe thing to do since I have never download an emulator before to play android games on my windows pc. I have never owned an android phone I have heard of android phones though. I was just curious what people have to say about downloading bluestacks emulator and downloading games from the google play store is it a good idea to do this on a windows 11 laptop. Thanks. waiting for information and Answers.

For me, Google identified the phone as a Samsung Galaxy S8+. I never had a S8+ but owned a S8 for one day and returned it. I changed the google password twice and the S8+ showed up again and again. I did loads of research, nothing from Google. I did find one guy mention Bluestacks as a possible cause.

4a15465005