The Twisted Ones Fnaf Book Pdf

Dierdre Roussin

1:51 AM (16 hours ago) 1:51 AM
to gyp-developer

It's been a year since the horrific events at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and Charlie is just trying to move on. Even with the excitement of a new school and a fresh start, she's still haunted by nightmares of a masked murderer and four gruesome animatronic puppets. Charlie thinks her ordeal is over, but when a series of bodies are discovered near her school bearing wounds that are disturbingly familiar she finds herself drawn back into the world of her father's frightening creations. Something twisted is hunting Charlie, and this time if it finds her, it's not letting her go.

The truth is that after a while lore can become so dense that there isn't room for a story anymore. Another truth is that what makes for a good game doesn't necessarily make for a good book. Sometimes a timeline gets so full that the only way to tell a real story is have the story set in a different timeline, an alternate universe, a different location, or perhaps from a vantage point that isn't entirely what it appears to be.

I wanted to talk about this a little bit to put everyone's minds at ease. I've gotten a lot of emails (even angry ones) complaining that the book doesn't match up with one or more of the games. Even some of the reviews on Amazon chastise the book for not matching the games. Something that i should have explained very early on is that the book is NOT intended to solve anything. It's not intended to be a guide for the games, or to fill in gaps. The games are what they are, and as i stated before, that story is finished.

Something that i said in one of the forum threads about this, is that sometimes the lore of something can become so crowded that you can't tell an original story anymore. The games and the books should be considered to be separate continuities, even if they do share many familiar elements.

So yes, the book is canon, just as the games are. That doesn't mean that they are intended to fit together like two puzzle pieces. I would actually ask anyone wanting to read the book, even if you are a devout fan of the games, to read the book for the sake of enjoying the book, and don't try to "solve" anything. The book is a re-imagining of the Five Nights at Freddy's story, and if you go into it with that mindset, I think you will really enjoiy it. :)