all I want to say is...

musachy

Jul 27, 2008, 3:52:02 PM7/27/08
to gxp-users
Thanks for open sourcing this! We at Struts 2 are already talking
about jumping on it.

Laurence Gonsalves

Jul 27, 2008, 8:14:29 PM7/27/08
to gxp-users
That's great news! Let us know if you have any issues, questions or
suggestions.

harryh

Jul 28, 2008, 2:05:53 PM7/28/08
to gxp-users
FYI: We use GXP with Webwork (Struts 2) internally at Google and have
written some code to help the two work together. This code is not
currently part of what we have open sourced, but only because we
haven't had time to suitably package it up for open sourcing yet. We
might want to work together to make sure we don't release competing
struts2/gxp bindings. Feel free to continue this thread with your
thoughts on the topic and we'll make sure we can get the best code out
for the rest of the world to use.

-harryh

musachy

Jul 28, 2008, 2:33:01 PM7/28/08
to gxp-users
This is the thread that started the discussion at S2 dev:

http://www.nabble.com/-s2--Google-XML-Pages-%28GXP%29-to-replace-Freemarker-in-tags--to18663215.html

Quoting myself:

"Looks great. +1. If they are using it with Struts and/or XWork they
have a GXP result already (hint hint to googleans: can we have it?). "

musachy

musachy

Jul 29, 2008, 5:14:01 PM7/29/08
to gxp-users
A good thing to keep in mind is placing the releases on a maven repo,
central, or a google code repo (is there such a thing?)

musachy

On Jul 27, 8:14 pm, Laurence Gonsalves <laurence.gonsal...@gmail.com>