Welcome to gxp-users!

harryh

Jul 21, 2008, 6:15:06 PM7/21/08
to gxp-users
Hi! Welcome to gxp-users. This is the discussion group for Google
XML Pages. The home page for this project, where you will find source
code, JARs, and documentation, can be found here:

http://code.google.com/p/gxp/

Please chime in with any questions, comments, or issues you might have
with GXP and I will do my best to help you out.

As with all open source projects, we are all about accepting
contributions from the outside, so if you see something that you would
like to improve please speak up and we can talk about how to get that
process going.

We've put a lot of love into this tool, so we hope that the rest of
the world finds it as useful as we have internally.

-harryh