What do you recomend, stories and art

Floyd Bristol

Apr 24, 2018, 1:05:34 AM4/24/18
to Gwyllion
What stories or art would you recommend to the other readers here?

Here are a few I recommend.

UC: Fates by Amaranth (The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive) A story about students at a magic school and those using them for their own goals.

Dark Incarnate Book 1 and 2 by Mr Black, Science-Fiction Erotic Horror, Tentacles, Native American Lor, magic, Dark vs Light.

The Wraith Spider by Jashin (Naked Blades website)

The Magicians (Syfy TV Show and a book trilogy)

I also liked GrimFate's Fairies vs Tentacle and Plant Food.

Deviantart:

Beware of mimics by Heartzmd (a very similar to your pic Commission)

Necrovert (The Delve is a great D&D, with more than some nudity, story)

Grigbertz

creaothceann

Aug 31, 2018, 7:46:52 PM8/31/18
to Gwyllion
Manga:
http://www.hbrowse.com/16603 - Tentacles Training

mnowo...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2018, 3:21:28 PM9/2/18
to Gwyllion
I really enjoyed the first Manga, Tentacles Training.  Is there more to the story or anything similar?

Floyd Bristol

Sep 3, 2018, 8:55:36 PM9/3/18
to Gwyllion
A collection of short 2-4 page long monster scenes drawn by various artists.

Joel Kauffeld

Oct 3, 2018, 12:54:39 AM10/3/18
to Gwyllion
Be careful of the site for Tentacles Training.  Got the "Microsoft Critical Alert" that tries to get you to call and pay them to get control of your computer back.  As soon as the browser hit the site Hbrowse it popped up.  My suggestion is to find that manga on another site.

Floyd Bristol

May 9, 2019, 2:40:05 AM5/9/19
to Gwyllion
I found this spoof of Harry Potter I think you will enjoy.

Briony Ginger and the Educational Experience
Magic and mischief in a magic duel in class.