The Academy of Dana Pranks and mishaps.

Floyd Bristol

Apr 24, 2018, 1:07:46 AM4/24/18
to Gwyllion
Lets have some fun with Ideas about Pranks and mishaps that can happen at the Academy.

What kind of pranks or mishaps do you think might happen with the students? What about the closed sections of the Mountain or the Market.

Pranks:

Dryad sap mixed with skin cream to make skin to sensitive to wear clothes for days, not to mention their overactive libido.

Making someone's clothes invisible to all except them. Why is everyone looking at me, its like they are undressing me in their minds.

Put a spell on someone so they will have a very satisfying orgasm with a key word, like a common word "Hello" or something only a few know like "moist".

Mishaps:

A "plain jane" wants to be more attractive, so she casts a spell that goes wrong and ends up with a set of fox ears and a tail.

A guy wants to be well hung, so he casts a spell that goes wrong and ends up with a 3 foot long horse penis. Trousers might not fit, may have to wear a very long kilt.

What happens to shoplifters or those that try to swindle someone in the Market? Public floging, enslavement, or some other punishments?

robert blau

Apr 24, 2018, 1:13:46 AM4/24/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
"What happens to shoplifters or those that try to swindle someone in the Market? Public floging [sp], enslavement, or some other punishments?"

OR they could always be well hung.

Marjorie Greene

Floyd Bristol

Apr 25, 2018, 3:12:23 AM4/25/18
to Gwyllion

When one of the students is caught shoplifting she is given a choice, lifetime banishment from the Market or one year of punishment from the shop. Her choice is the punishment, from the waist up she is the same but from the waist down she is now a MALE donkey. The shop keeper tells her "You tried to make an ass out of me, so I will make a ass out of you".  There is all kinds of fun you could have with how she handles that SMALL problem.

How about an Academy rule that the staff will not fix students mishaps that do not interfere with their education. The staff will help educate the student on how to fix the problem themself. Untill they can fix it they are stuck with the problem as a lesson in magic safety.

Floyd Bristol

Jun 16, 2018, 2:09:13 AM6/16/18
to Gwyllion

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 10:07:46 PM UTC-7, Floyd Bristol wrote:
Lets have some fun with Ideas about Pranks and mishaps that can happen at the Academy.

What kind of pranks or mishaps do you think might happen with the students? What about the closed sections of the Mountain or the Market.

Pranks:

How about magic bed sheets that will only molest you when you fall a sleep, and no one else is watching. How long will it take them, or their room mates, to figure it out. Or would they even try to stop it.

How about a pen that when used for school work will give the user uncontrollable erotic daydreams.

smwu...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2018, 10:57:39 AM6/16/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
At 01:09 AM 6/16/2018, you wrote:

>How about magic bed sheets that will only molest
>you when you fall a sleep, and no one else is
>watching. How long will it take them, or their
>room mates, to figure it out. Or would they even try to stop it.
>

>How about a pen that when used for school work
>will give the user uncontrollable erotic daydreams.

Squirmly good ideas so far..
Getting your desk chair bewitched to capture me
er the student and then molest me all day without letting the student cum/
Having your undergarments swapped out for living
clothing that sexually teases your at all the inapperate times.
Getting your perfume swapped for sex demon lure pheroMOANs

Just a few of my ideas ;)
.

---
https://www.avg.com