A teenage idol

Dragana Kosanović

Dec 15, 2021, 5:58:07 AM12/15/21
to Gwyllion
I have been visiting this site for years. Since my teenage years. Marjorie really knows how to put human's primordial desire, thought and feelings into art :)

What say you? :)

robert blau

Dec 15, 2021, 6:45:10 PM12/15/21
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Can't disagree.

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 04:58:09 AM CST, Dragana Kosanović <drkos....@gmail.com> wrote:

I have been visiting this site for years. Since my teenage years. Marjorie really knows how to put human's primordial desire, thought and feelings into art :)

What say you? :)

Dragana Kosanović

Dec 19, 2021, 5:15:26 PM12/19/21
to Gwyllion
The way she expresses the erotic drive of a human female is unique and authentic in the same time.

What she can't describe in words, she presents graphically.

I haven't seen anything of that sort.

I wonder if she is alright. I wish I could have been in this group when I was younger and she was more active.

Back then I was just a silly girl :D I was staring at her pictures speechlessly.

I didn't want to be compromised by my class mates. They were following me on the internet.

WalkerNash

Dec 26, 2021, 11:49:20 PM12/26/21
to Gwyllion
I think if there was a major major issue the website would just stop getting paid for. Still, even since 2018 it's been a lot happening around the world. Anyone & everyone could be having hard times.