A new Marjorie Greene appears

Chris Walls

Nov 26, 2020, 2:40:33 AM11/26/20
to Gwyllion
Anyone else concerned that the new US Congresswoman will make Marjorie's stories disappear from the search engines?

Nobilis Reed

Nov 26, 2020, 9:47:34 AM11/26/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
I think you're vastly overrating the power of a single congressional
representative, and furthermore the impact and popularity of our
author.

But if you are truly worried, download everything so you can build
replacement sites if it gets 'disappeared'

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 2:40 AM Chris Walls <sailor.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone else concerned that the new US Congresswoman will make Marjorie's stories disappear from the search engines?
>
> --

The best SF/F erotic fiction podcast in the known universe - nobilis.libsyn.com
WARNING: This email was prepared on equipment that may also process kerfuffles.

Chris Walls

Nov 26, 2020, 2:25:41 PM11/26/20
to Gwyllion
You misunderstand.

What I mean by 'disappear' is simply 'generate new search engine results that will push our Marjorie's content down and off the search engine.'

Considering that the congresswoman's an open Q-Anon follower, I predict that there will be some media following her in an attempt to get the hype from that group and the condescension from the people who disregard conspiracy theorists.