New art - Lara in Trouble - Masked Evil

Gwyllion

Apr 9, 2018, 1:25:25 PM4/9/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
The tomb raider is having a bad day... Or a good day, depending. This image started as nothing more than me playing around with new ways to draw organic tentacles very quickly in Photoshop. Lara is my "go to" gal for mostly plot-less tentacle ideas, but you can't really draw something like this without your mind (and your hands) wandering into happy land, so be sure to check out the mini-story that goes with this.

Arlo Barnes

Apr 9, 2018, 3:42:37 PM4/9/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
I love your line drawings but sometimes I am curious how colour would change the feel of the piece. This app http://paintschainer.preferred.tech/index_en.html uses AI to guess colours (and can be assisted with prompts). Here is the OP with no hints from me: N9LAVCBO7KF1IG7S4RC2T9SW25SBALPG_0.jpg

Lindsay Mathieson

Apr 9, 2018, 6:18:20 PM4/9/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com

Fertility idol! The perfect explanation for all those sex hungry artefacts.

Nb. Something I was wondering – your tombraider looks seems to be mostly based on the old games and the Angelia Jolie movies. Will you be experimenting with the new (post 2013) game look and movie? Or too young?

--
Lindsay Mathieson

The tomb raider is having a bad day... Or a good day, depending. This image started as nothing more than me playing around with new ways to draw organic tentacles very quickly in Photoshop. Lara is my "go to" gal for mostly plot-less tentacle ideas, but you can't really draw something like this without your mind (and your hands) wandering into happy land, so be sure to check out the mini-story that goes with this.

Marjorie Greene

Apr 10, 2018, 7:27:30 PM4/10/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Actually, I usually try to model my drawings off the comics, but I admit I was looking at Angelina references for this one. I wasn’t really going for too much of a match (None of my TR figures are), and this was quick. Looking at it with a critical eye, I can see all sorts of anatomical screw ups (cough-neck).