File size limit

Luca Morettoni

Jan 30, 2015, 9:14:59 AM1/30/15
to gwtu...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm using this library to improve the UX for file uploading under an app written in GWT.
Until now we have used standard form fields (input type) to upload data, and usually we upload big raw data files to the server (around 100M), now using GWTUpload controls we have this issue, raising up the file limit in the server (every value over 5M) we get this message:

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$FileSizeLimitExceededException: The field GWTMU-08100892817601562 exceeds its maximum permitted  size of 5242880 bytes.

Any idea on how to fix that?

Thanks

--
Luca Morettoni

Luca Morettoni

Jan 30, 2015, 10:16:16 AM1/30/15
to gwtu...@googlegroups.com
Found the problem, in the web.xml I have only maxSize (as reported into the documentation), if I add maxFileSize it fixes my issue.
Thanks for the great tool!

--
Luca Morettoni

Олег Рачаев