Has anyone got this working with gwt-2.8.0 / java 8?

Sean O'Leary

Jan 10, 2017, 10:40:59 PM1/10/17
to gwtupload
When I use the single uploader and select a local file it doesn't populate the path to file box. Then of course when you click "Send" it throws an NPE.

Any help is much appreciated!! We have this in 2 critical spots in an application we're trying to upgrade to GWT 2.8.0

Thanks in advance!

Matthieu Drenou

Apr 28, 2017, 3:45:52 AM4/28/17
to gwtupload
Hi Sean,
Facing the same issue after upgrade to GWT2.8. Were you able to find a solution?
thanks!

Sean O'Leary

Apr 28, 2017, 9:09:22 AM4/28/17
to gwtu...@googlegroups.com
We just chose to change to fineuploader.com and we integrated it into GWT.

http://groups.google.com/group/gwtupload

---