No remove button?

Matthew McLarty

Mar 22, 2017, 3:44:41 PM3/22/17
to gwtupload
Hi,

I'm using a MultiUploader via UiBinder and I'm not seeing a remove button once the upload completes; everything works great otherwise. Am I missing a configuration setting somewhere that enables/disables the ability to remove a file once it's been uploaded?

Panel.ui.xml
<gup:MultiUploader fileInputSize='40' addStyleNames='uploader' ui:field='fileUpload' type='LABEL' />

Panel.java
@UiField MultiUploader fileUpload;
public MultiUploader getFileUpload() {

return fileUpload;
}

PanelPresenter.java
view.getPanel().getFileUpload().getElement().setPropertyString("multiple", "multiple");
view
.getPanel().getFileUpload().setServletPath(GWT.getModuleBaseURL() + "upload");
view
.getPanel().getFileUpload().setAutoSubmit(true);

This is all I see once the upload is complete. I do see the "Done" change from "Queued" to "Submitting..." to "Done" but still no remove option. I thought that was a feature?