Out of date documentation and plugin archetype?

Nicolas Weeger

Jul 11, 2014, 5:34:06 AM7/11/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Feeling like experimenting with writing GWTQuery plugins, I followed the
instructions at

http://code.google.com/p/gwtquery/wiki/WritingPlugins

using the Maven part.

It seems the generated project suffers various issues:

- versions (Java, GWT, GWTQuery) are pretty old and probably obsolete

- dependencies don't seem to have the right path

- tests can't be executed

Regards

Nicolas
signature.asc

marian lux

Aug 15, 2014, 3:42:22 AM8/15/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
I found out the same.
Are there any plans for updating this to the current version?

Thanks,
Marian

Manuel Carrasco Moñino

Aug 15, 2014, 7:30:39 AM8/15/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your feedback.

We have not spent time to that stuff lately, we must move plugins to github and update that documentation and archetypes, I hope to manage it very soon maybe in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, if you have any issue in the meanwhile don't hesitate to ask in the list

- Manolo