gwtquery 1.4.2 stable with maven?

marian lux

Nov 19, 2014, 4:34:11 AM11/19/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
how to remove the warning output in maven (e.g. mvn eclipse:eclipse)

[WARNING] Missing POM for com.googlecode.gwtquery:gwtquery:jar:1.4.2-SNAPSHOT

(and why SNAPSHOT?)

and added in my pom.xml:

<dependencies>

<dependency>

<groupId>com.googlecode.gwtquery</groupId>

<artifactId>gwtquery</artifactId>

<version>1.4.2</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

</dependencies>

Julien Dramaix

Nov 19, 2014, 4:39:28 AM11/19/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
You shouldn't have this warning if you use the dependency as described in the download page. What are your others dependencies ? Maybe it's due to a transitive dependency. Could you show us our pom.xml ?

marian lux

Nov 19, 2014, 4:45:43 AM11/19/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Julien for prompt response.
In attachment you can find my pom.xml

As you can see, I also use the elastic plugin?
Maybe this causes the warning? And if yes, how to remove it?

Thank you
Marian
pom.xml

Julien Dramaix

Nov 19, 2014, 8:15:17 AM11/19/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Yes the problem comes from the elastic plugin dependency. I will fix that but you can exclude the transitive dependency like this:

<dependency>
   <groupId>com.arcbees.gquery</groupId>
   <artifactId>elastic</artifactId>
   <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <exclusions>
      <exclusion>
         <groupId>com.googlecode.gwtquery</groupId>
  <artifactId>gwtquery</artifactId>
      </exclusion>
   </exclusions>
  </dependency>